This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to start a conversation with a girl?
02-19-2014, 12:42 PM
How to start a conversation with a girl?
Theres a girl in my math class who i think is really cute we sit on the same table but im always really nervous to talk to her. Ive never been good at starting conversations with someone new and she also seem like the shy type. What can i say to start a conversation? like "hey how was your weekend?" or something like that.
thanks<3

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:46 PM

Ya that&#x27;s fine. Or you could talk about school, sports, books, movies. Anything really can turn into an interesting conversation.

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:53 PM

Small talk is the best way to start getting to know somebody. The best way to get the courage to walk over to her is to get comfortable first. Use eye contact. Shoot her a glance, wait til she sees you, then look away.

After that, look at her again. When she looks back, smile at her. At this point, you should walk over to her when you get the chance and say hi. This is when you initiate conversation.

Great conversation starters are small, things like "How was your weekend?", "Did you understand the math homework last night?", etc. From there, you can get her number, her facebook profile, and message her further.

I recommend a few articles for you to research further. Good luck with that conversation!

For getting her attention:
"How to Get A Girl to Notice You In 4 Steps" http://datingdominance.com/blog-post-3/

For breaking the ice:
"How to Break The Ice With A Girl (5 Ways)" http://datingdominance.com/blog-post-4/

And just in case you have confidence issues:
"Approach Anxiety: How to Be Confident Around Girls" http://datingdominance.com/blog-post-7/
02-19-2014, 12:57 PM

Ya. Do small talk if you just want to be her friend.

Go up to her and tell her that she is cute so you had to talk to her right now. Then tell her to sit with you at lunch and ignore her the rest of the class.
02-19-2014, 01:05 PM

Ask her about her hobbies and interests.
02-19-2014, 01:15 PM

It's a little hard but just think of her as a regular 'guy' and say something like ' Hay some friends are going for a ??? ' But make sure AT least some people are going to be there apart from JUST you two. So when you get to ??? you can do other things ... Hopefully hang out together and IF she is a no show then it will not be a wasted NIGHT !