This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My friend dumped her bf on his Facebook Page (Harsh or No?)?
02-19-2014, 12:42 PM
My friend dumped her bf on his Facebook Page (Harsh or No?)?
"The young man woke up one day with a feeling as if he had lost something. He went to see the girl who appeared to be his toy. Greeted with shock he stood there in the hall. She was no longer "in love" and his presence no longer belonged."

This is how my friend dumped her boyfriend. She put it on his Facebook Page, OUCH! What do you think? I feel as if that was a little too harsh however he was sorta a player.... -_-
Yeah, probably not. Lol, but it's funny and at least she can say she called it off first.
I don't know all the details my friend is pretty private, which is understandable considering it's no one else's business except hers. But from what I can tell he seemed like a jerk, too arrogant as well.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:50 PM

Lol he prolly don't care...I think it's better than having to have a sit down face to face

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:53 PM

Harsh.
02-19-2014, 01:01 PM

I think there's more to this than meets the eye.
If he played her, as the quote would suggest, then he deserved that and more.
02-19-2014, 01:03 PM

It sounds harsh, but well, that's what the no contact rule is all about. ... Know this, the person who cares enough to desperately try and stay as friends with their ex wants to stay ... If you've been dumped by someone you still love or even if you've parted ways mutually, the .... I can't help looking at my ex's facebook page.