This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
do you thinks this good idea for my a secret crush for valentine day. ?10 point?
02-19-2014, 12:42 PM
do you thinks this good idea for my a secret crush for valentine day. ?10 point?
there is guy at my school i think he like because last year he try to surprise me a valentine flower but one he friend told me than he told me it was support to be a surprise. then one his friend ask him do you like her.he say yes but as friend for now. he don`t know if i crush on him yet but i want to give him some hint that like him back before valentine day.
we know each other for 3 year .sometime we talk and sometime we just say hi to each other.
we both have some of the same friend and sometime we set together at lunch.
sometime i shared my lunch we him.
the plan i want do for him is this.
1. i am planing to write him note ask him me if like me and will put it him in his table or binder but i was not put my name in note i will from your secrete crush.
2. will write another note telling him if you want to who i am make a Facebook account so we can chat.
3. if you still don`t know who yo can find me in math and science because we have class together or you can even find me in the school cafeteria at lunch time.
4. i will i write poem explaining to him who i really am.
5.if he still don`t figure it out ,on valentine ,i will walk to him and gift him heart shape chocolate box and tell him, i am you secrete crush or i am the girl you have been looking for.
please answer this questions as soon and fast as possible.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:50 PM

Don't play games , come right out and let him know how you feel about him.

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:51 PM

Hmmm, you are really creative. How old are you? I think a poem will be very good. Just an opinion.