This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
People have become antisocial?
02-19-2014, 12:42 PM
People have become antisocial?
A list from what I have noticed so far in the UK with 16-20 year olds:

Some strangers at the shopping mall aren't open to having a friendly conversation, especially females!

If I spend time with a female friend, during a conversation she's usually constantly checking her phone (not all do this, I've met some insightful females, shame they're friends with my ex).

I was recommended to talk to more strangers when I can, whether it's asking for directions or asking about their day, I have the confidence to do this. What I've noticed, a lot of females on the bus, train or walking have their earphones in, so it's inappropriate to strike a conversation. How much of the same playlist can their listen to? (not all are like this)

Females are always in a obnoxious pack of girls. The treat you differently when in a group, sometimes rudely then coming running for attention when their friends disappear

People generally can't be arsed to talk on facebook

There seems to be this nasty judgement based on the type of music you listen to. A friend of mine listens to rock/heavy metal music, upon sharing his music the females complained 'eww how can you listen to that garbage, its just noise, not music', which was ironic 'cause they were listening to Labrinth - Earthquake ft. Tinie Tempah. Neither bother me to the extent to insult it (hypocrisy).

Why do some supposedly best female friends slowly disappear in your life but expect you to have patients to try and keep in touch with unresponsive results.

Does any of this annoy you? I've noticed I have mainly victimised females but it's from experience

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:44 PM

Yes you can start a convo with people with head phones they probably don't care, and if they do they can simply deny the convo, many won't care.
Victimized femlaes? What aer you talking abuot?
Just takl to strangers and make friends.

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:48 PM

Sounds like you're crying about not being able to get a date.
This would still be the case if you'd grown up in the 60's.
Don't blame technology.