This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do friends change when they have a boyfriend / girlfriend ?
02-19-2014, 12:42 PM
Why do friends change when they have a boyfriend / girlfriend ?
I've got one friend who has a boyfriend who she's been with nearly 4 years she's not changed since being with him as she still keeps in touch, now I've got other friends who used to talk & come out a fair bit but since they've had their boyfriends / girlfriends they've not contacted & not really come out as much it's not only me they're doing it to its my other friends they're doing it too as well, they contact other people and can like a picture on Facebook but can't be bothered to contact me and our other friends they never used to be rude either I had to text most of my friends over Christmas to get them to thank me for the Christmas present that I bought them and that's the last time since I've heard from them a few wished me happy new year but the rest couldn't be bothered. Hardly any of my friends text and visit me & when I've messaged them by text they've ignored or took their time in answering I just don't understand what's going on with them and the group of friends I've got.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:47 PM

He might be banging the intelligence out of her.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply