This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how can i advertisement my business on facebook?
02-19-2014, 12:42 PM
how can i advertisement my business on facebook?
Can anyone please tell me how can i advertisement my business on facebook without paying for it. Is there anything i can use to advertise my business? Can someone please tell me all the steps. I really appericate it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:51 PM

Advertise*

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:51 PM

you can try making a group... on the left hand side of the home page look for the groups link... click that and at the top of the next page click on +create a group... from there just follow the directions until your group is created! i suggest having pics ready so that you dont have to go hunting later... when youre done you can promote your group but scrolling to the bottom of the page and on the left side youll see a share button... add a message to let your friends know what your group is about and if its successful people will flock to it! good luck Smile
02-19-2014, 12:54 PM

You can create a Facebook page for your business and then invite your clients or friends to become a fan of it.

The way to advertise your business in Facebook is by creating what is called a "fan page". Once you have created it you can advertise it inside Facebook. The creation of this Facebook page is free.

In order to make a page on Facebook you need to be registered as a user. This link will show you how to create an account on Facebook:

http://romcartridge.blogspot.com/2010/01...count.html

And this one how to create a page:

http://romcartridge.blogspot.com/2010/01...ebook.html

Good luck!