This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to help my snake Rudolf?
02-19-2014, 12:43 PM
How to help my snake Rudolf?
My new snake Rudolf is very antisocial and doesn't want to be touched. The other day I tried petting him me and he bit me in the ear, just like that. I am considering bringing him to a rehabilitation center so Rudolf can reflect on his actions. I also think it would be good for Rudolf to have some alone time. What else can I do to decourage his attitude?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:45 PM

You basically have to give the snake a week by its self to get use to the new home. Handling it at least 2-3 times a week will reduce the aggression. The more you handle the snake the less aggressive it becomes. The less you handle the more aggressive it will become. If you have a king snake they are aggressive as babies but will calm down as they grow up. Check out my facebook page at Corn Snake Facts and Questions. This page you will learn a lot of information. You can post pics of your snake on here and questions you may have. I have years of experience with corn, milk, and king snakes. Hope to see you on this page!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply