This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How Should I Talk to This Boy Who Doesn't Know Me?
02-19-2014, 12:43 PM
How Should I Talk to This Boy Who Doesn't Know Me?
So first, is it weird that I like this guy and I haven't talked to him once? I mean, he's cute, judging by his Instagram we are into some of the same stuff, and my friend knows him. So, I want to talk to him, but I only know him because he followed me on instagram. So, what should I do? He lives about 1 hour from my house, but I go up to his "area" at least once a month, and every week during summer. I know his number because it's on instagram, but I feel like it would be weird to text him. Should I comment on one of his pictures? Here's what I'm thinking:
I can either comment on a picture, or text him. But then, I don't know what to say either. Should I just be like "Hey, --" Yeah, that's as far as I got. He hasn't liked any of my pictures since following me, except one which was me entering a contest. And I have liked a few of his, but nothing more. I don't expect much, he doesn't even really know I exist. So, just what should I do?

I know this sounds really weird, but I don't know what to say or where to start

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:46 PM

Just comment on one of his pictures! You guys are already friends on Instagram so why not? And then you can feel less awkward about texting him. You can talk about his picture, and then you can just say hey, what's up when texting him.

Answer mine?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...020AAd53HS

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply