This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Circle: Find Nearby Friend. When I remove the app from Facebook, it may still have some data. What do I do?
02-19-2014, 12:43 PM
Circle: Find Nearby Friend. When I remove the app from Facebook, it may still have some data. What do I do?
I think I accidentally clicked on Circle: Find Nearby Friend app on Facebook. I found it in my log activity. I don't use it. When I remove it from my Facebook account, it said, "it may have some data or information. Visit privacy policy or contact the developer to remove information." I am not sure if any information may share with Circle: Find Nearby Friend, and it may have some information.

If you ever used Circle: Find Nearby Friend, you can let me know about it. Can you please help and find information?

I will appreciate for your help.
I did not add the phone number to app.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:44 PM

Whatever info you provided or was on the facebook account that you used may or may not have been stored by the 3rd party app (Circle); depending on their internal process. There is no easy way for you or anyone else to know what they will do, or have done with your information.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply