This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Who know the way broadcast my message wordwide?
02-19-2014, 12:43 PM
Who know the way broadcast my message wordwide?
On the Eve of Russia’s constitution day, president Dmitry Medvedev has announced “No foreign or international court can change Russian laws”.

My case shows that an ordinary Russian citizen such as myself stands no chance of funding justice within a corrupt system such as this.
In April 2009 I was accused of the fatal poisoning 3 of my neighbours in a dispute over living space. This was a crime committed by my ex wife, in which I played no part and have evidence to prove my innocence.
Following my arrest - rather than being allowed a fair trial by jury I have been branded insane and been committed to a mental hospital, I have not even been granted permission to attend my own court hearings.
To put any person into a mental hospital instead of jail, or even a prison`s psychiatric ward means abolishing almost all human Rights and is a breach of international law, which has clear guidelines on the rights of prisoners no matter what diagnosis they have received.All this clearly writed in Declaration of Human Rights.
Please,make parlament UK and US congress request
to government of Russia about what Medvedev realy want to say-if he will realy ignored all international laws and Strasbourg court.
And pleace,make requests to Russian government from HRW,IRCT,IAPUP,and other organisations for Human Rights about my outrageous case.And from people,who want to help me.

I can be contacted directly at:Russia ,S-Petersburg, nab.reki Fontanki 132 ,GPNDS-7, and if nessesary i can ask my mother and my friends to send you further information where everything explained (in Russian),
KUBIN FELIX VLADIMIROVICH 30.07.1973
felixkubin@hotmail.com -
igorcovex@yahoo.com
Lawrentiew@yandex.ru -one of my lawers
ksy64@mail.ru -Xeniya Kirrilova (journalist)

(not for publications :home phone number:+7(812)7427545 ,my mother Lidiya Kuzmina)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:45 PM

You tube

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:53 PM

twitter

or start a website dedicated to the cause, and encourage your friends to post links to it.