This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's going on with me and my friend?
02-19-2014, 12:43 PM
What's going on with me and my friend?
Okay, so I need some slight help deciphering what's going on with my friend and I. A few days ago, on Facebook, she posted a picture of a Detroit Red Wings game. I am a Blue Jackets fan (their rival team) and we have talked about this jokingly in the past. I posted a comment saying "boo", which then led to her saying things like "there are no words" and "SMH". I sent her a text jokingly saying "I hope our interest in rival teams doesn't affect our friendship" and she said "It already has, there was no reason to be a douche and put that on my facebook when this was my first game."

Now, I had no idea this was her first game and nonetheless...she's my friend and I don't want to upset her so I apologized. She said it was unnecessary to and that I shouldn't feel bad, which confused me, and I apologized again. She said we were good and I assumed that was the end of it. She hasn't spoken to me since and when I try to initiate conversation with her, she doesn't respond. What's going on here?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:46 PM

Obviously she is still really upset about that.. You should try to ask her to hang out and talk to her in person, make her laugh and hopefully she will forget about the whole incident

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:52 PM

da fu?! probably on her period/
02-19-2014, 12:53 PM

You trod on her self-image in some way. At the same time, she is not owning up to being upset which wold make it appear that she wants to have her cake (be obviously pissed off at you) and eat it too (seem to be forgiving and forgetting). You can't win in this deal buddy.