Twitist Forums
Do you like the city of New York? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: Social Marketing (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Do you like the city of New York? (/thread-55907.html)

Pages: 1 2

Do you like the city of New York? - Tim ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ - 01-19-2013 09:47 PM

Did you know if you made a city with the density of New York and the area of Los Angeles you could fit the worlds entire population.
California sorry.

- Woody Blue - 01-19-2013 09:55 PM

Love it.

My favourite city. I'd love to live there.

- Casper - 01-19-2013 09:55 PM

New York city is magical especially at this time of year. I wish I had enough money to live full time there. Love it. Last weekend I was there, in central park on the anniversary of John Lennons death singing songs with strangers for two hours. Love NYC.

- LifeQuest - 01-19-2013 09:55 PM

I effing hate it...ugly, dingy, pretentious cement graveyard. The only time of the day where there's peace and quiet? 5 o'clock in the morning...and that's IT.

- WWGSD - 01-19-2013 09:55 PM

Dirty... Expensive... Democrat... Lacking basic decency... Arrogant...

- Adam - 01-19-2013 09:55 PM

Ewww, NYC is the filthiest city ive ever been to, and i lived in Juarez,Mexico.
New York smells like urine and there are homeless people with 3 day old poop still in their pants everywhere.
Then there are loud street preachers everywhere talking about how the white man is the devil.
God that place is disgusting.

- Gerard - 01-19-2013 09:55 PM

It has always seemed cold & impersonal & cutthroat to me, and of course very full of itself (not too concerned with what goes on outside of it). Too crowded, too expensive, & too much of a pain in the ass. I have no desire to live there & I hope I never have to. I prefer smaller, more relaxing cities.

- rnwallace07 - 01-19-2013 09:55 PM

The city of New York itself, yes, but for the NYC government, and New York State, NO.

- Avalon - 01-19-2013 09:55 PM

Never been there, but it seems interesting enough. I'd like to visit, at least once...however I have no desire to live there.

Fitting the entire world's population in a single city seems like a nightmare, by the way.

- Avalon - 01-19-2013 09:55 PM

yes, it's one of my favorite places to drive to and have fun. But i wouldnt want to live there.