Twitist Forums
no one wished me happy birthday on facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: no one wished me happy birthday on facebook? (/thread-16885.html)

Pages: 1 2

- Gwendolyn - 11-09-2012 09:00 AM

:'( This made me sad.
Happy Birthday!!!

Ps. Make it a point on your next friend's birthday to NOT say Happy Birthday. Wink

- princess - 11-09-2012 09:00 AM

dont worry

- Jessica - 11-09-2012 09:00 AM

maybe you put the wrong date on facebook and it wasn't showing on their 'birthdays' list thing on the side.

- Laura - 11-09-2012 09:00 AM

Ugh I can relate 1 year I only got 5 happy bdays no one else I full on cracked it and posted a status I got happy birthdays after THAT but dont do that do you have any close friends on facebook?? I know! Maybe next time mention it A LOT because not many people actually bother to check whos birthday it is, (me for one) because usually people know it's your birthday due to others posting on your timeline/wall so tell the people you're close to so then they wish you a happy bday then when they post on your wall/timeline others will see and hopefully post too Big Grin or you could just settle with happy bdays in person theyre much better Big Grin because even though I got a pathetic 5 happy bdays on facebook on my birthday I got a bunch of happy bdays during the day which made me feel better :3

- Kerry - 11-09-2012 09:00 AM

Happy Birthday Karan! My birthday was a month ago and no one that I thought would wish me Happy Birthday did. My best friend did not even wish me Happy Birthday. I think that this time of year might be busy with school and work. People are starting to concentrate on the upcoming holidays. Some of my friends have not even responded to messages that I have sent them. Maybe you can try sending some of your close friends a message asking how they are doing.

- Chandler - 11-09-2012 09:00 AM

Are you sure that you put your correct birthday on?