This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
no one wished me happy birthday on facebook?
11-09-2012, 08:52 AM
no one wished me happy birthday on facebook?
yesterday was my birthday but nobody bothered to wish me happy birthday on Facebook..i have more than 250 friends on Facebook. I always make it a point to wish my friends on Facebook on their birthday's.I expected to see a few birthday wishes on my wall but nobody seems to even bother about my existence. Feeling very very low about this.Can anyone tell me what could be the reason , what cud be the reason for people neglecting me so badly on my birthday.???Sad
and the worst bit is..most of my friends on facebook are either my school friends , my college friends or my colleagues from my office..so i know all of them very well or at least i used to know them very well..now that i turned 25 , feels like i dont have any friends..worst feeling i must say Sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:00 AM

ITS FACEBOOK!!! IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT PEOPLE THAT YOU HAVE NEVER MET THINK!!!

Ads

maybe they don't care

If you have 250 friends I am guessing you do not know them ALL and see them all the time but maybe they really did let it slip their minds. Maybe you could talk to some of them about it but don't be too har on them jst explain how you feel and maybe they won't be as forgetful next year.
Happy belated Birthday though Smile

It's just Facebook. I know it might be kind of hurtful to not have anyone write on there but I'm sure they just didn't think too much about it since it is only Facebook. Also, there could be something wrong with your page that prevents people from writing on your wall, that happens sometimes. Cheer up and just enjoy your birthday! Enjoy it the way people did before Facebook existed to make us all feel like crap sometimes Smile

dont worry

maybe you put the wrong date on facebook and it wasn't showing on their 'birthdays' list thing on the side.

Ugh I can relate 1 year I only got 5 happy bdays no one else I full on cracked it and posted a status I got happy birthdays after THAT but dont do that do you have any close friends on facebook?? I know! Maybe next time mention it A LOT because not many people actually bother to check whos birthday it is, (me for one) because usually people know it's your birthday due to others posting on your timeline/wall so tell the people you're close to so then they wish you a happy bday then when they post on your wall/timeline others will see and hopefully post too Big Grin or you could just settle with happy bdays in person theyre much better Big Grin because even though I got a pathetic 5 happy bdays on facebook on my birthday I got a bunch of happy bdays during the day which made me feel better :3

Happy Birthday Karan! My birthday was a month ago and no one that I thought would wish me Happy Birthday did. My best friend did not even wish me Happy Birthday. I think that this time of year might be busy with school and work. People are starting to concentrate on the upcoming holidays. Some of my friends have not even responded to messages that I have sent them. Maybe you can try sending some of your close friends a message asking how they are doing.

Are you sure that you put your correct birthday on?