Twitist Forums
How do I change my facebook profile back to the old version? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: How do I change my facebook profile back to the old version? (/thread-19378.html)

Pages: 1 2

- Laura - 11-09-2012 09:49 AM

Wow... thanks everyone. I had to deactivate the account twice. The first time I selected the "I'll be back" option as a reason to delete. The second time I plugged in, "The new facebook profile sucks," and lo and behold my profile was restored to the old version when I came back on. Also... you should give it a few minutes in between deactivating and logging back in. Worked like a charm. Thanks for all your help. I would have been SUPER pissed if I was stuck with the new profile. HIDEOUS!

- Ally - 11-09-2012 09:49 AM

I deactivated mine twice and to me it looks like it went back to normal but I'm still being told it's the new version to other people. But when I go to my privacy settings and "View my Profile" as other people, it's normal. What the hell?! I want it back to normallllll!!

- Karen - 11-09-2012 09:49 AM

i deactivated mine once but there's no option that says "the new facebook profile suck" so what do i do??

- MCR. luver - 11-09-2012 09:49 AM

I know how you feel it sucks!
I tryed deactivating my account but that didn't work.
i am very frustrated.

- Samantha S - 11-09-2012 09:49 AM

You can't change it back. All of the profiles will be turned to the new one eventually.

- Jennifer - 11-09-2012 09:49 AM

I know how you feel it sucks!
I tryed deactivating my account but that didn't work. When i deactivated it i can log on & it look like the old one but , after being on for awhile it changes while im on it.

- cool guy - 11-09-2012 09:49 AM

YES, you can still go back to the old facebook. Smile
This blog has a way to get it back.
http://www.kamranweb.com/blog/how-to-get-the-old-facebook-back/

Cheers

- Matthew Xuereb - 11-09-2012 09:49 AM

You can;t i think i, trying to find the answer too ;\