Twitist Forums
What do you do when your friend says he can't be friends with you cause you don't like their religion? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: What do you do when your friend says he can't be friends with you cause you don't like their religion? (/thread-19826.html)

Pages: 1 2

- Dei bellator - 11-09-2012 09:58 AM

i'd say that it is slightly wrong. you see, Christianity isnt just a religion, its sort of a part of that person. Our hope, morals, lifestyle, choices, and character rest on what Jesus told us. what happened to your friend happened to me too. i can personally tell you that it hurts. Christians dont just worship Jesus, we see him as a best friend too. just stop posting that stuff on facebook and if you want to share your opinions, maybe just talk to other people about it instead.

- cupcake - 11-09-2012 09:58 AM

Maybe he just wants all his friends to encourage him and to be able to talk about God. So you make jokes about Christians on Facebook? Maybe that hurts him. You can apologize and stop doing that if that friendship means that much to you or just forget it.

- lejisemika - 11-09-2012 09:58 AM

If any friend is going to say that to you than you don't deserve them as a friend. I'm a Christian I have friends who are Jewish, Muslim, atheist, Hindu, etc. and it doesn't matter to me (theologically we agree to disagree). That person is wrong, straightforth.

- Level 6 Beastin - 11-09-2012 09:58 AM

Tell him he's a fùcking moron and leave it at that.