Twitist Forums
Why do guys think boobs is what makes a woman attractive? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: Why do guys think boobs is what makes a woman attractive? (/thread-24651.html)

Pages: 1 2

- Grant - 11-09-2012 11:41 AM

Your 1/2 right.......it's T&A.......I'll have a cup of Tea with my cup cakes please.....

- nee - 11-09-2012 11:41 AM

There are some guys who are only interested in breast size. Some might prefer them to be natural, others won't care.

Some don't care about breast size at all. Sure they all stare at a chick's rack, but once you realize they are not the kindest people in the world, they will lose interest quickly.

- Requisite - 11-09-2012 11:41 AM

It is possible for a boob to look great without seeing the rest of the body. The same is true for most body parts.
Kind of like how many words can sound very beautiful, if you don't hear the rest of the sentence in which they were placed.
But it would be foolish to think that a person is physically attractive without actually seeing the whole person. There are plenty of small-chested women who are very attractive.
Most guys would not turn down Gwen Stefani.

- Pavan - 11-09-2012 11:41 AM

i never bother if it is boobs or asss......... what i bother most is the smile of the lips of a woman which makes her face more beautiful.......

- Pearl L - 11-09-2012 11:41 AM

hormones

- â™›Angelaâ™› - 11-09-2012 11:41 AM

Different guy like different things.