This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do guys think boobs is what makes a woman attractive?
11-09-2012, 11:33 AM
Why do guys think boobs is what makes a woman attractive?
I was on Facebook and saw some page that just posts photos of girls with giant implants. In most of the photos, the girl hides her face from the camera, only showing her in a bathing suit, or yoga pants, whatever.

I was reading the comments and all the guys were like, "WOW she is so beautiful. I wonder what her face must look like" Or "Why can't all women look like this" or other things that are really disgusting and I wanted to hurl when I read them.

Is this really what makes a woman attractive? Just the size of her breasts? How can you say someone is beautiful WITHOUT SEEING THEIR FACE?

I was looking at some of these guys' profile pics and they were ugly but still. I found myself feeling self concious about my body.

love,
momo

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:41 AM

Women have no comparison when it comes to understanding just how visual men really are. Of course nice boobs get his attention. That's called the "Wow" factor. But it wears off quickly. Guys want a woman who treats him well.

A pretty face & nice body will get a guy's attention.
A pretty personality will KEEP his attention.

Ads

Nice to look at, but to take home, I want a 32AA girl any day of the week. The big ones will sag when they get older, the small ones won't. So give me the 32AA girl.

"I was on Facebook" that explains it. Don't get your social values from Facebook.

I'm sure your cupcakes would go well with my tea and biscuits.

NAMALT and I cannot account for the ones that are since I'm not one of them.

Your 1/2 right.......it's T&A.......I'll have a cup of Tea with my cup cakes please.....

There are some guys who are only interested in breast size. Some might prefer them to be natural, others won't care.

Some don't care about breast size at all. Sure they all stare at a chick's rack, but once you realize they are not the kindest people in the world, they will lose interest quickly.

i never bother if it is boobs or asss......... what i bother most is the smile of the lips of a woman which makes her face more beautiful.......

hormones

Different guy like different things.