Twitist Forums
Why do guys think boobs is what makes a woman attractive? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: Why do guys think boobs is what makes a woman attractive? (/thread-24651.html)

Pages: 1 2

Why do guys think boobs is what makes a woman attractive? - mega momo - 11-09-2012 11:33 AM

I was on Facebook and saw some page that just posts photos of girls with giant implants. In most of the photos, the girl hides her face from the camera, only showing her in a bathing suit, or yoga pants, whatever.

I was reading the comments and all the guys were like, "WOW she is so beautiful. I wonder what her face must look like" Or "Why can't all women look like this" or other things that are really disgusting and I wanted to hurl when I read them.

Is this really what makes a woman attractive? Just the size of her breasts? How can you say someone is beautiful WITHOUT SEEING THEIR FACE?

I was looking at some of these guys' profile pics and they were ugly but still. I found myself feeling self concious about my body.

love,
momo

- Quo Vadis? - 11-09-2012 11:41 AM

I don't, I think it's all about the hips and åss, as long as the tîts look nice, it doesn't matter about the size.

- Ace Haley - 11-09-2012 11:41 AM

Boobs don't really matter that much to me. I prefer a pretty face over anything, as long as the girl at least has some hips and ass.

- fee - 11-09-2012 11:41 AM

I think big boobs are kinda gross. I'm a female. Most guys I know like a big booty over big boobs tho. The weird guys like big boobs so they have something Ripley with . Lol.

- Shy Guy - 11-09-2012 11:41 AM

Women have no comparison when it comes to understanding just how visual men really are. Of course nice boobs get his attention. That's called the "Wow" factor. But it wears off quickly. Guys want a woman who treats him well.

A pretty face & nice body will get a guy's attention.
A pretty personality will KEEP his attention.

- David - 11-09-2012 11:41 AM

Nice to look at, but to take home, I want a 32AA girl any day of the week. The big ones will sag when they get older, the small ones won't. So give me the 32AA girl.

- Maple Honey Milk - 11-09-2012 11:41 AM

I don't think all guys are like that but majority of them are.

They're always saying, "OMG did you see that rack?"

And it's not even a lie... I've heard a number of guys say that exact line.

But there are some good guys that might actually care for a girl. Yup they are a rare strain of their kind.

- teandbikkies - 11-09-2012 11:41 AM

"I was on Facebook" that explains it. Don't get your social values from Facebook.

I'm sure your cupcakes would go well with my tea and biscuits.

- Mohamet Goldstein - 11-09-2012 11:41 AM

Boobs dont interrupt you while watching the game. Faces do.

- SILENT SAINT - 11-09-2012 11:41 AM

NAMALT and I cannot account for the ones that are since I'm not one of them.