Twitist Forums
Philippines: the land of deceptive woman.? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: Philippines: the land of deceptive woman.? (/thread-26940.html)

Pages: 1 2

- goodbadugly - 11-09-2012 12:38 PM

Kev this is your personal, nobody could act for you to apaise your frustration. If you are concious about your situation then cut the connection think just your children and keep up with your life. Next time if you do find another one never you should part; keep close to each other constantly. Don't be so materialistic, it's the source of many deceptions and crimes, unhappy family.
What's your former wife is saying is not really sincere, if you are giving money then that's the only reason that she's clinging on, she don't give a damn about your nor your feelings. Stop giving money to her so she will go and work to find life tougher instead of playing tickles to other men.
While you find another sincere one in your country who accepts to stay close to you or bring her along with you. Women are sluts when they are far away from their husbands, they cannot stand their tickles so they constantly looking for someone who would scratch them when they need.

- Delauria - 11-09-2012 12:38 PM

"For fools rush in where angels fear to thread!"

- Big deal - 11-09-2012 12:38 PM

Stop sending her money wait and see what happens. You made a number of bad choices. Are you sure those children are yours? Think about it.

- Lord - 11-09-2012 12:38 PM

By deceptive woman, I thought you meant ladyboys.

- Jake - 11-09-2012 12:38 PM

I did not read all the answers but I have some news for you.

First of all, not just Filipinas are unfaithful when their husbands or boyfriends are away. Many many soldiers, sailors and airmen who serve in the US military have the same thing happen to them. Not just them but also National Guardsmen when they are away for summer training.
Where do you think DEAR JOHN letters started? Yeah, from lonely wives and girl friends. Especially the horny ones who had a taste of bedroom romance.
Don't think you are alone in experiencing an unfaithful spouse. Yeah, men are guilty of it too but men are expected to be men. Women are expected to be faithful no matter what. Yeah,"double standard".

So, you have it now. "deceptive women" are in every corner of the world. " My my my Delilah, why why why, Delilah"

- ΣΨξ Θ∱ ЯΛ - 11-09-2012 12:38 PM

tell her that you will kill her yourself if she does not leave, i suggest you find ways to cut ties with her.

- ELF - 11-09-2012 12:38 PM

you're right but it could have been better if you said Women in general, instead of Pinay Women. lols. But going back, I think you're worse. I'm sorry, but, ... I mean, you believed her?? If you can't make it together, why then get married in the first place?

- lolit - 11-09-2012 12:38 PM

do not generalize your concept about filipino women . it so happen that you married a wrong one . i am sorry about your fate .