This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Philippines: the land of deceptive woman.?
11-09-2012, 12:30 PM
Philippines: the land of deceptive woman.?
Most woman in the Philippines are highly educated, caring and family orientated but, there are a segment or type of pinay girl who will devote their life to marrying a foreign man but all the while she will have a Philippine bf back who she may pretend is her cousin or brother. I'm 34 and been married to my Filipina wife for 8 years. Up until now she as decided to still live in the Philippines. I found out she was in a clan and had secret profile on Facebook. I also found out she dated a guy from the clan and dated 3 other guys I know about. The thing is, we have twins and I can't leave her because of them. I did suggest we separate but stay amicable for the kids but she said she would kill herself if I left. Why are SOME pinay so deceptive to their foreign husbands?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:38 PM

how gullable are you? alarm bells should have rang when she wanted to stay. I feel for you though, divorce this silly woman and go through court to get custody citing infidelity and just come on home with the kids. A loving woman would have gone back with you.

Ads

I'm sorry to tell you but you married a wh.ore... Dump her immediately.

Kev, you ask if the Philippines is the land of deceptive women. I ask are you from the land of gullible men or are you an exception. Why did it take you 8 years to see thru her? Why were you not more careful in selecting a woman who mysteriously wants to remain in the Philippines?
Let her kill herself. I bet you foolishly think you love her too much.
Sorry for your situation. Sorry for the children's sake as well.
For every woman like the one you married, I'm sure there are many others much better and much more faithful.

You're very stupid.What i think is you knew all along that something was up but you refused to believe it to feel happy.

Women? You mean ladyboys. Land of ladyboys

"For fools rush in where angels fear to thread!"

By deceptive woman, I thought you meant ladyboys.

I did not read all the answers but I have some news for you.

First of all, not just Filipinas are unfaithful when their husbands or boyfriends are away. Many many soldiers, sailors and airmen who serve in the US military have the same thing happen to them. Not just them but also National Guardsmen when they are away for summer training.
Where do you think DEAR JOHN letters started? Yeah, from lonely wives and girl friends. Especially the horny ones who had a taste of bedroom romance.
Don't think you are alone in experiencing an unfaithful spouse. Yeah, men are guilty of it too but men are expected to be men. Women are expected to be faithful no matter what. Yeah,"double standard".

So, you have it now. "deceptive women" are in every corner of the world. " My my my Delilah, why why why, Delilah"

do not generalize your concept about filipino women . it so happen that you married a wrong one . i am sorry about your fate .