Twitist Forums
Philippines: the land of deceptive woman.? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: Philippines: the land of deceptive woman.? (/thread-26940.html)

Pages: 1 2

Philippines: the land of deceptive woman.? - Kev - 11-09-2012 12:30 PM

Most woman in the Philippines are highly educated, caring and family orientated but, there are a segment or type of pinay girl who will devote their life to marrying a foreign man but all the while she will have a Philippine bf back who she may pretend is her cousin or brother. I'm 34 and been married to my Filipina wife for 8 years. Up until now she as decided to still live in the Philippines. I found out she was in a clan and had secret profile on Facebook. I also found out she dated a guy from the clan and dated 3 other guys I know about. The thing is, we have twins and I can't leave her because of them. I did suggest we separate but stay amicable for the kids but she said she would kill herself if I left. Why are SOME pinay so deceptive to their foreign husbands?

- Don - 11-09-2012 12:38 PM

how gullable are you? alarm bells should have rang when she wanted to stay. I feel for you though, divorce this silly woman and go through court to get custody citing infidelity and just come on home with the kids. A loving woman would have gone back with you.

- Thunderousbike233 - 11-09-2012 12:38 PM

I'm sorry to tell you but you married a wh.ore... Dump her immediately.

- Dennis - 11-09-2012 12:38 PM

Kev, you ask if the Philippines is the land of deceptive women. I ask are you from the land of gullible men or are you an exception. Why did it take you 8 years to see thru her? Why were you not more careful in selecting a woman who mysteriously wants to remain in the Philippines?
Let her kill herself. I bet you foolishly think you love her too much.
Sorry for your situation. Sorry for the children's sake as well.
For every woman like the one you married, I'm sure there are many others much better and much more faithful.

- easy - 11-09-2012 12:38 PM

kill herself!do you believe that too,theres a fool born every minute

- Enigmatic - 11-09-2012 12:38 PM

You married a Filipina because you were gullible enough to think all Filipinas were angels. It's like saying all Americans are white. In other words, you were unable to detect the rotten apple from a group of seemingly good Pinays. Find a way to part with her; hire a lawyer if you must. Remember, it takes just one rotten apple to ruin a whole crate.

- James - 11-09-2012 12:38 PM

You're very stupid.What i think is you knew all along that something was up but you refused to believe it to feel happy.

- Stacy - 11-09-2012 12:38 PM

Women? You mean ladyboys. Land of ladyboys

- Kookie - 11-09-2012 12:38 PM

Leave the slut. Don't be threatened, let her kill herself but I doubt she'll do it. It's another lie! (If she did kill herself then she brought it upon her not you!)

And maybe try to get the kids, they'll have a good future with you over there than over here in Philippines with their slutty mom.

- Thinair - 11-09-2012 12:38 PM

Kev,
I think you need a Psychiatrist for being stupid or overly possessive. There's some kind of people like you that even her own brother is a suspicion.

Why are SOME pinay so deceptive to their foreign husbands? Hey, human are human , regardless the race or nationality. Why can't you get someone like you, Because no English women will put up on you so you put an effort to find a wife from overseas. Simple as that. There's something wrong with you on the first place.
In every relationship , there's always 3 sides of stories. Your story, her story and the real story. It is not fair to judge her without knowing the real story. I think your story is bias.

Probably you are an artist who are very good in making up a story in a form of bullying the Filipinos that give them a bad impression . I don't have an idea why they are buying your story. You can fool some people here in yahoo but not all.