Twitist Forums
Why do guys hate on Justin Bieber? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter followers (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Why do guys hate on Justin Bieber? (/thread-28666.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

- airsoft dude - 11-09-2012 01:22 PM

lots of guys can back me up on this, he looks girly to some and his high pithed voice doesnt help his case

- Dustin - 11-09-2012 01:22 PM

I mean he's an alright singer but when he hits puberty (If he hasn't already??) he will probably just be a one hit wonder. Now all the stuff i hear about girls passing out and stuff over him that is a lil bit over the line. I mean I'm not gonna hate he's pretty good but little bit cocky if you ask me.

- Jose - 11-09-2012 01:22 PM

He's a pre-pubescent tool.

- Box of Truth - 11-09-2012 01:22 PM

No reason to hate him because none of us know him like that...

But Justin Beiber has that kind of thing going that makes people hate him. Popular songs, girls screaming his name, money, fame, and charm. I don't like him a whole bunch, but more power to him. He's making money AND bagging girls so everything completely fine.

- oappo - 11-09-2012 01:22 PM

"am a belieber "

that was terrible. You should be shot for even saying something like that. please do not ever use that word ever again.

Now, to the question:

excuse? Funny. The foolish assume. You assume because he has girls in his videos he is heterosexual. Does that mean any female singer with another female in a music video is a lesbian? I'm not saying he is or he isn't, but don't assume. Fangirls with terrible excuses, yes EXCUSES who don't know how to defend something annoy me somewhat. I'm not saying you are one of those people.

All justin bieber is right now is the flavor of the year boy band singer/tweenie and teen(targetting) singer./whatever the fuck he is

No matter, soon enough you will hear as little about him as the jonas brothers now.. Just like the jonas brothers, he has no talent. That is why I hate him. Concerned more about looks than music is seems to me.

- C² - 11-09-2012 01:22 PM

Having girls in your videos doesn't mean you're not gay, look at Ricky Martin. You can never assume that someone isn't gay if they haven't come out and said anything on it. It's not like it's a bad thing.

- patheher - 11-09-2012 01:22 PM

To be honest, the whole, "He's a girl" "He's gay" thing is just making fun of him. The REAL problem I have with him is that he is a puppet of his record label. The second, and I mean SECOND his voice cracks in a performance, he'll be kicked to the curb and forgotten. The music he produces is trash. It's so trendy, it's ridiculous. And your boyfriend is completely right in the fact that he has no idea what love is or what being in love entails. I more feel sorry for Bieber than hate him, really, because I know that his fame won't last much longer and he won't have many options after his moment in the spotlight.

- Insaneminister840 - 11-09-2012 01:22 PM

ummmm kk grow up and face reality . clay aiken , ricky martin, lance bass are all gay and had millons of young female fans. girls always seem to go for the gay man.

- sillybrick174 - 11-09-2012 01:22 PM

that's totally obvious "they are jealous" there's something i always tell them "the thing they are doing is POINTLESS because all they're doing is giving him MORE attention" so i think if they don't like him and they are haters it is much better to be quiet and say nothing especially in this sort of sites which everyone can see their ******* ideas and thoughts

- Diana - 11-09-2012 01:22 PM

well first of all not only guys hate him but some girls do too! ppl like me dnt really kare if he reaches the top or his career ends! all i know is that he is gay, he has no talent, and girls just like him because they think he's "CUTE" and he has a nice "VOICE" when really all of that is a lie!