Twitist Forums
What is a really random Harry Potter quote? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: What is a really random Harry Potter quote? (/thread-30879.html)

Pages: 1 2

- Kristy - 11-09-2012 05:10 PM

examples
Ron: Well, I had one that I was playing Quidditch the other night. What do you think that means?
Harry: Probably that you're going to be eaten by a giant marshmallow or something

You know your mother, Malfoy? The expression on her face - like she's got dung under her nose? Is she like that all the time or just because you were with her

Harry: Have you ever let it slip that you'd like to go out in public with the words 'My Sweetheart' round your neck?

Arthur weasley: Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can't see where it keeps its brain

Albus Dumbledore: Time is making fools of us again

Albus Dumbledore: When you have seen as much of life as I have, you will not underestimate the power of obsessive love

Albus Dumbledore: Welcome. Welcome to a new year at Hogwarts! Before we begin our banquet, I would like to say a few words. And here they are: Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak! Thank you!

Trelawney: Would anyone like me to help interpret the shadowy realms within their orb?
Ron: it's obvious what this means. There's going to be loads of fog tonight

Cho: Wangoballwime? Sorry?
Harry: D’you—d’you want to go to the ball with me?

Harry: Professor - I was in Divination just now, and - er - I fell asleep
Dumbledore: Quite understandable. Continue

- Phantom&PotterPhan - 11-09-2012 05:10 PM

FIRST OF ALL I LOVE YOU!!!

umm... "Three dials back should do the trick" "Expecto Patronum" "I don't go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me." "Are you insane? Of course I want to leave the Dursleys! Have you got a house? When can I move in?" "He was my mum and dad's best friend. He's a convicted murderer, but he's broken out of wizard prison and he's on the run. He likes to keep in touch with me, though...keep up with news...check if I'm happy..." "Snape killed Dumbledore." "SHE KILLED SIRIUS! SHE KILLED HIM -- I'LL KILL HER!" "I'm going to Hagrid's, I've got a good feeling about going to Hagrid's." "Albus Severus..you were named for the two headmasters of Hogwarts. One of them was a Slytherin and he was probably the bravest man I ever knew." "I want to fix that in my memory forever. Draco Malfoy, the amazing bouncing ferret..." "Sunshine, daisies, butter mellow,
Turn this stupid, fat rat yellow." "You need your inner eye tested if you ask me." "It would've been so easy to push Malfoy off a glacier and make it look like an accident.." "Yeah, Dumbledore's off his rocker all right." "You should write a book translating the mad things girls do so boys can understand them." "Just because you've got the emotional range of a teaspoon doesn't mean we all have." "Twitchy little ferret, aren't you, Malfoy?" "By all means continue destroying my possessions. I daresay I have too many." "To the well organized mind, death is but the next great adventure." "Fear of a name increases fear of a thing itself." "Humans have a knack for choosing precisely the things that are worst for them." "Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!" "It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live." "You should have died! Died rather than betray your friends, as we would have done for you!" "DON'T CALL ME A COWARD!"

So most of these are from the book if you were looking for movie quotes... sorry.

- Chelsea - 11-09-2012 05:10 PM

"'You know how to drive, I take it?' he asked Uncle Vernon politely.
'Know how to--? Of course I ruddy well know how to drive!' spluttered Uncle Vernon.
'Very clever of you, sir, very clever, I personally would be utterly bamboozled by all those buttons and knobs,' said Dedalus. He was clearly under the impression that he was flattering Vernon Dursley..."

This is when Dedalus Diggle and Hestia Jones come to take the Dursleys into hiding. :-)