Twitist Forums
Would you be okay with your boyfriend seeing other girls? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Would you be okay with your boyfriend seeing other girls? (/thread-34985.html)

Pages: 1 2

- happygirl - 11-09-2012 07:42 PM

If that was my boyfriend i certainly wouldn't be happy... you're better off without him babe, it's much better to be in a relationship with someone who you won't have to question their trust

- Lalala - 11-09-2012 07:42 PM

I truthfully really don't think you should believe him, the same exact thing has happened to me about 3 times with the same guy. I mean if hes asking for their number that's a little much. When my ex boyfriend did this to me i let it go for a couple days but then it really started to bug me because he started talking about the girls and then he broke up with me because he thought this other girl was amazing. It really hurt me but in the end i was happy i broke up with him so i didn't get anymore hurt.

- R89 - 11-09-2012 07:42 PM

Are you telling me you don't have any guys numbers on your phone? That you don't have a single male friend who you talk to and meet up with? It's natural to have friends of the opposite sex, you can't just not talk to someone because they have a dick or tits. Sorry but you are worrying too much. If he is the type who will cheat on you, then stopping him from talking to these girls won't change that, he'll just do it another way. The main part of a relationship is trust, if you don't trust him with these girls then leave him. Also if you decide to 'let' it happen (although in all honesty you don't have a choice, he's his own person and will do what he wants) and he cheats on you then you know he wasn't worth it in the first place.
Don't worry about it so much.