Twitist Forums
How do some fathers & mothers get away with this? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How do some fathers & mothers get away with this? (/thread-35708.html)

Pages: 1 2

- noisyframe798 - 11-09-2012 08:04 PM

what are parents meant to do when they have 'time off' from their kids? sit around and wait for them to come home? parents are entitled to let their hair down, as long as they're not harming themselves or others- what does it matter?

- missi_mac - 11-09-2012 08:04 PM

I think the trashy thing...not only for parents but for anyone is displaying the fact they take drugs..it's illegal and not something to be proud of. Although having a good time with mates is different..i do know alot of mum's that go out every weekend in fact. I'm pregnant now and haven't been out in months...i look forward to having fun with my friends and few drinks once bub is okay for a few hours without me.
I think it's healthy to maintain some independence even after having kids..so many don't and they end up miserable.

- PandaBear - 11-09-2012 08:04 PM

Well I don't get high but I do drink and I do have pictures of me and friends out having fun. I know my limit when it comes to drinking and I don't get so drunk that I'm passing out or don't remember what I'm doing or where I am. There's nothing wrong with having a beer in my hand in one picture and a picture of my kids sitting in my lap in the next.

- Momto2inFL - 11-09-2012 08:04 PM

My husband’s ex gf had pictures of herself posing close to nude in some lingerie outfit. No bra in one of them and short, short skimpy undies in another. And she had them in the same damn folder as her pictures of their daughter. Worst part, her captions: Cum take a closer look!

We printed those as fast as can be because we had court just around the corner for a custody battle. We didn’t have to use them because they agreed to mediation and actually came up with an agreement.

You won't catch me posing anywhere close to nude NOR posting it online. Normal family pictures, sure...I'm all for it. But that's about it.

Yeah, that’s the type of woman we deal with on a daily basis. AWESOME!

- Goth!c Mom - 11-09-2012 08:04 PM

Why is that trashy? Does it bother you to see parents relax and have a good time?