Twitist Forums
Why are people so disrespectful to Michael Jackson? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Why are people so disrespectful to Michael Jackson? (/thread-35750.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

- life guru - 11-09-2012 08:05 PM

rip Micheal...............your haters are still making you famous!

- gigantictent894 - 11-09-2012 08:05 PM

Some people have no life. They focus on undermining others to make themselves appear superior. They look like fools upon being disrespectful.

May your soul rest in peace, Michael.

- Chef Quiet - 11-09-2012 08:05 PM

I have no idea, it has been pissing me off a lot. Even if you didn't like him, you are not suppose to disrespect the dead, he accomplished more in his life than anyone else will and I think people are jealous of that.

People can't even say it is the child molestation and the lightening of his skin because people use to talk about him when he was younger. I believe he said when he went to the airport some girls were laughing at him because of his acne. How sad.

I am wondering why if these people don't like him, why are they searching his stories and wasting their time posting comments, really, you can't not like him all that much.

I will never forget Michael Jackson, his music helped me with my depression when I was grieving the lost of my twin brother. Now I have to grieve the lost of my idol. The first singers music I actually liked, the first person who I tried to mimic his moves. I remember just last week I said I was going to try to dance like him very well.

Favorite songs

1. Smooth Criminal
2. Off the Wall
3. Baby be mine (best song off of Thriller)

EDIT: Oh, and BTW Hazel, MJ gave himself the name Wacko Jacko, but now he didn't like it and people continued using it. He called himself that as a joke.

EDIT: Well if you were trying to be so funny, then maybe you need to understand where it came from instead of sounding dumb. And no one said you're not entitled to your own opinion, was that in any part of my edit, no it wasn't. I was telling you were it came from I can really care less what you think to tell you the truth.

EDIT: Well you obviously like to, otherwise you wouldn't of said anything to begin with, right? An "adult" would of just said this to begin with. Please, I go to school with adults, I know how it is. End of dissusion because it seems like the only thing you can say is children stuff, grow up you act like a child because I could of swore you were.

- JustSing! - 11-09-2012 08:05 PM

I know they only added to his grief. He had a very troubled, tragic life. I know that rapists never have any excuses to defend their actions, but honestly, I don't think people should be so hateful about him because it was NEVER PROVEN. Innocent until proven guilty. They don't know he was a paedo, and it's likely that they did all that hating for nothing. A lot of people also judged him for his major eccentricities and behaviour. But this was wrong.

Love you MJ. <3 xxxxx

- min_cat_mjj - 11-09-2012 08:05 PM

R.I.P Michael Jackson
I love you
i will never forget you
you will always be in my heart
i will love you till the day i die

- <3 R.I.P. MJ <3 - 11-09-2012 08:05 PM

I agree. <33
Michael deserves some respect. He has sadly passed on to a better place away from the pain and suffering, and he gets joke told about him?
I'm sure they wouldn't want that?!

R.I.P. Michael Joseph Jackson. I hope the angels are looking after you Smile also r.i.p. Farrah Fawcett. <3

- smallDominator652 - 11-09-2012 08:05 PM

i completely agree i think regardless of what people think he is still father to 3 children who have lost their dad and that even on its own is incredibly sad!!

i have fallen out with alot of people today because of the stupid jokes that have been all over facebook and i even had a big argument with someone for being so disrespectful!

- Sustagurl2 - 11-09-2012 08:05 PM

I concur!

- kindPupil743 - 11-09-2012 08:05 PM

Because a lot of people are dumb as*** with nothing better to do

- xxxAbeshaGurlxxx - 11-09-2012 08:05 PM

I feel so sad. He said himself to his friend Uri Geller that he was "a very lonely man". He led a bad life with really bad press and stupid people creating stupid rumors to make life just a little bit harder for him. He tried his best to impress his fans trying to do more than he was capable of (50 days @ O2). But people are so disrespectful that even now when he is no longer with us they still cannot be sensible.

I have never had such a strong emotional connection with somebody i have never met before. I just feel so sad for the family. I still cant believ it is true and im waiting for someone to wake me up from this terrible nightmare.I hope all fans are celebrating his amazing music career and that his name will never be forgotten.