This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why are people so disrespectful to Michael Jackson?
11-09-2012, 07:57 PM
Why are people so disrespectful to Michael Jackson?
The man is dead, and now people want to make stupid jokes and ask stupid questions.

If you don't like him at all, why are you wasting your time spreading your negativity?

Please show and have some respect.

((R.I.P. Michael Jackson. May he rest in peace along with Mrs. Farrah Fawcett.))

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:05 PM

Agreed. I hope he is at peace and knows he was loved.

Ads

Agreed

i agree. sometihng is wrong with this world
no one has respect for the dead anymore

I agree with you, it saddens me that people can't respect the guy even when he dies.

Don't even put his name in the same sentence as Farrah.... She fought a long HARD battle for her life... she was a good person who didn't hurt other people. If any other person who had been an accused child molester died... people would say "good riddance" He was very talented... and he made amazing music, however that didn't give him the right to do whatever he wanted to WHOever he wanted. Sometimes Karma's a bitch.

I concur!

EVERYONE MICHAEL JACKSONS MUM HAS JUST COMITTED SUICIDE ITS ALL OVER THE NEWS RIGHT NOW

because they don't take the time to research his life and what a good person he really was. They had to listen to the negative stuff about him. They really don't know him.

Because the world is full of negative people. Life is a matter of perspective - you either see life as half full or half empty. Michael as a monster or as a genius and humanitarian. People have nothing better to do and they are miserable and jealous. It's pretty lame, and to see it continue in death just shows you how insensitive and sociopathic some people can be. There are 3 kids out there and a family grieving the loss plus tons of friends and fans everywhere. Regardless of whether people liked this man, it's completely human to feel empathy for others. Makes me proud to be the kind of person I am and not some of these miserable dregs.