Twitist Forums
Why are people so disrespectful to Michael Jackson? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Why are people so disrespectful to Michael Jackson? (/thread-35750.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Why are people so disrespectful to Michael Jackson? - Billaye Jiane - 11-09-2012 07:57 PM

The man is dead, and now people want to make stupid jokes and ask stupid questions.

If you don't like him at all, why are you wasting your time spreading your negativity?

Please show and have some respect.

((R.I.P. Michael Jackson. May he rest in peace along with Mrs. Farrah Fawcett.))

- theninjette - 11-09-2012 08:05 PM

Agreed. I hope he is at peace and knows he was loved.

- Shannon..Duh!! - 11-09-2012 08:05 PM

Agreed

- smalldinner789 - 11-09-2012 08:05 PM

i agree. sometihng is wrong with this world
no one has respect for the dead anymore

- faintapple619 - 11-09-2012 08:05 PM

I agree with you, it saddens me that people can't respect the guy even when he dies.

- hope - 11-09-2012 08:05 PM

Don't even put his name in the same sentence as Farrah.... She fought a long HARD battle for her life... she was a good person who didn't hurt other people. If any other person who had been an accused child molester died... people would say "good riddance" He was very talented... and he made amazing music, however that didn't give him the right to do whatever he wanted to WHOever he wanted. Sometimes Karma's a bitch.

- Hazel T - 11-09-2012 08:05 PM

his music was amazing and he was a top top performer...but his mental health declined...he didnt become caled wacko jacko for no reason! he said he preferred company of children and he dangled his kid from a balcony - so you must be able to see why a lot of people just dont care that he is dead...

edit...he called himself that name as a joke? well tough that he didnt like it then cos it rang true throughout his life- he was screwed up completely...and i think people who are huge "fans" are a little sad- you were fans of his music- not the person behind the music because he was really just a freak. like it or hate it i dont care thats my opinion and im entitled to it!

EDIT (again for a sad little teenager to read) I didnt say that you said anything about my opinion its just something i wrote to end my comment. get over ureself i'm not gonna argue with a kid as i am an adult- i'm in my twenties with a child and a fiancee and am now refusing to argue with a kid who is still in school.

- BettyBM - 11-09-2012 08:05 PM

NO. THE SAME JOKES AND LOTS OF QUESTIONS WERE ASKED WHEN HE WAS ALIVE. MANY PEOPLE THINK THAT HE WAS GUILDY OF CHILD ABUSE AND SAID IT BEFORE HE DIED.

- Al D - 11-09-2012 08:05 PM

I find something very WRONG with showing respect to a child abuser

You should feel ashamed

- Liz D - 11-09-2012 08:05 PM

Michael Jackson won't be buried, he will be cremated and melted down into plastic toys so that kids can play with him for a change....

Remember, the bloke is a paedophile