Twitist Forums
Help! Is there any way to keep someone from reading a message i sent them on facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Help! Is there any way to keep someone from reading a message i sent them on facebook? (/thread-35994.html)

Pages: 1 2

- lovingula - 11-09-2012 08:15 PM

Be true to yourself. It really depends on your ex personality. If he likes persistent girl go for it send him the message he will think you are sweet. Whatever you are aiming for hopefully you got it. Peace

- blondieinlove - 11-09-2012 08:15 PM

If you sent it, consider it gone.

Send him a message saying oops....that was to my best friend, sorry!

After you send that he probably won't think to much into it, he is a guy after all.

- Hailey - 11-09-2012 08:15 PM

ok go up to his message box and say JUST JOKEING trying to see how you would react but there is no way i did the same thing hehe

- Isabelle - 11-09-2012 08:15 PM

If you wrote on his Wall, then you can delete it...however if you sent him the message...unfortunately, you can't delete. Unless you know his password and went into his inbox and deleted it, but that would be rude and invading his privacy. Or you can try going into your inbox and click on the "Sent Messages" tab and click on the "x" by the message, I think that should delete the 'thread.' You can try it, hopefully it works! Good luck!

- Voice2bheard - 11-09-2012 08:15 PM

Write him back saying sorry I ment to write that to my b/f maybe try to make him jealous a little?

- Melanie - 11-09-2012 08:15 PM

nope
srry

- ErraticBig087 - 11-09-2012 08:15 PM

You can delete it on your end but he will still see it. Your stuck, try sending another message explaining yourself.
if he likes you he'll understand.

- Mehgan M - 11-09-2012 08:15 PM

Unfortunately, unless you know his password to get into his account you won't be able to stop him from seeing it.
Just send him a message back saying you're sorry you didn't mean to send that to him.....you could always lie and say that you meant to send that to someone else.

- Jodie M - 11-09-2012 08:15 PM

Oh, I'm so sorry. Hasn't that happened to us all as some point-

If you wrote it as a message on his board, you can go straight to that message on the board and push delete at the bottom of the message. Now if you wrote it to him in a secret message, there is no way to retract that sort of message. Its in his inbox for good.