Twitist Forums
How to stop being insecure like this? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook notifications (/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: How to stop being insecure like this? (/thread-37368.html)

Pages: 1 2

- Kamala R - 11-09-2012 09:03 PM

You know it is obsessive and compulsive behaviour - that is part of the battle won. If you allow it to go on, it will surely become worse - you have to make yourself to get out of this habit. Each time tell yourself that you will ignore the next text and F/B messages to give him a rest and show him that you trust him. Next time you think that you will turn the other side for the next two messages he gets and so on.. like this I'm sure you will learn to ignore the messages he gets. Does he do this to messages you get? Remember all relationships are based on trust and if you let your suspicions grow they will become monsters to ruin your relationship however much you love the person.

- Caitlyn - 11-09-2012 09:03 PM

Wow, that sounds like me! lol. I think you just have to reassure yourself that you are the one hanging out with him, so no matter who it is you still are fortunate to be with him at that time. think of every time you get a text or notification and would you want him to ask all the time? try to see it through his eyes and that might help.

- Sarah - 11-09-2012 09:03 PM

Stop being so crazy and relax.
No one will want to be with you if you smother them.