Twitist Forums
What do you think of the Jessi Slaughter video? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: What do you think of the Jessi Slaughter video? (/thread-38057.html)

Pages: 1 2

- Baylee - 11-09-2012 09:34 PM

Cyber bullying is not a joke. I feel bad for her. When I was eleven my friends had been cussing for years by then they were smoking pot and having sex. Her language is not an issue, I think it's pretty pathetic that people treat her like that and she's the one in trouble. People are actually suicidal because of bullying. It's not a joke. And I'm 13, If a 13 year old can realize how wrong this is, everyone else should too.

- - 11-09-2012 09:34 PM

The Consequences will never be the same D:

- Mizuki - 11-09-2012 09:34 PM

Don't be sayin' suicide.

- Brittney - 11-09-2012 09:34 PM

I think she dun goofed!
At 11 years od she managed to make most teens in America hate her!
what an achievement

- ToxiicSniiPeR - 11-09-2012 09:34 PM

To start this of, yes I am 1 year older than her like Paige. But I honestly wouldn't do anything she does. She tries to act like an Internet tough guy and tries to act all ghetto because she thinks people would respect her more but it would make her reputation even worse. And plus, she underestimate 4chan. Out of all the things I would do on the Internet, the thing I would never do is mess with 4chan. Although I'm not gonna call her a whore because she's a minor like myself but she sure tried to act like one. The entire time she was on YouTube I'm sure she would see that coming. She asked for it. But the fact that she's stuck up pisses a lot of people of. And the most pathetic part is that right after her YouTube account got deleted, she made another one. And the media (aka the people who barely witnessed it) takes her side, but the people who do know are obviously not on her side. She was a cyberbully and a troll. And bullies and trolls should always expect to get hated and trolled on. Plus she just wanted attention on YouTube. To be honest I've always wanted to get famous on YouTube but not by acting like that. Plus she is a tween. She's should play outside, discover her inner talents, reading or something or just enjoy the last days of childhood as much as she can just as I am doing.

Lesson to be learned:
Don't get attention by being someone your not.

My granddad had always told me that. And after his death a week ago, now I'm starting to understand what he tried to teach me during his last days...

- Shawna - 11-09-2012 09:34 PM

i found a video that agrees with you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnE7jI6ZhXY