This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you think of the Jessi Slaughter video?
11-09-2012, 09:26 PM
What do you think of the Jessi Slaughter video?
I saw that Jessi Slaughter video the other day, and i just realized that in 10 years, were going to be fucked.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:34 PM

lmfao, i think it's both hilarious and pathetic.

Ads

Haha, have you seen this video? It's like, commentary on the whole thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40IJinKHR_0

I think the Jessi Slaughter thing is ridiculous. Like seriously, SHE'S ELEVEN!

This is the Cyber Police, we have back-traced your emails. Consequences will never be the same.

I think ya dun goofed! How do I know that? BECAUSE I BACKTRACED IT!!

I think she got exactly what she deserved. I'm one year older than her, but I am a lot more mature than that. If you have to resort to your webcam to "vent"[as said in her Good Morning America interview]then something is up. If she didn't want haters, than she should have:

a. Said "leave me alone" and not make a 4 minute video about her and her "sticky drama"
b. Left it be, disable comments on her videos, and not make videos for a while.
c. Leave YT all together.

I make videos on YT, but it's not of me throwing around f-bombs in every single sentence. Like I said, she could have handled the situation a lot better. Now she is being called "a victuim of cyber-bullying"? She was being a bully herself. There is a difference from getting death comments on a video of you playing with your Wekinz than you getting death comments of you cursing off everyone.

Was it fair that she got death threats? Of course not. Bullying is a serious thing, but she was asking for it. For an 11 year old, she should not being saying that stuff. I'm 12, but do I tell people to get AIDS and die? No. Do I curse and brag about "my three boyfriends"? No. Yeah, I do feel bad for her, but she is a cyber-bullier herself.

Cyber bullying is not a joke. I feel bad for her. When I was eleven my friends had been cussing for years by then they were smoking pot and having sex. Her language is not an issue, I think it's pretty pathetic that people treat her like that and she's the one in trouble. People are actually suicidal because of bullying. It's not a joke. And I'm 13, If a 13 year old can realize how wrong this is, everyone else should too.

The Consequences will never be the same D:

I think she dun goofed!
At 11 years od she managed to make most teens in America hate her!
what an achievement

i found a video that agrees with you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnE7jI6ZhXY