Twitist Forums
How to survive High School without facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How to survive High School without facebook? (/thread-39639.html)

Pages: 1 2

- lisa n - 11-09-2012 10:52 PM

"How can I possibly communicate with people..." Come on, you talk to them in person, or you phone them from home! Not haveing a Facebook is not the end of your social life. You will survive. So, your friends get guys with their "slutty" pics...why would you want that sort of guy? Or that sort of friend. There are plenty of teens without Facebook. Either they aren't allowed to have one, or they realize they don't need one, or that they are a waste of their time and they put their efforts into real communication with real people!

- Lazy-asseddirt480 - 11-09-2012 10:52 PM

Posting slutty pictures to get boys is sad. It's just yelling "I'm looking to be used and not loved."

Facebook is just the new phone. Don't worry to much over it. It's not worth causing problems with your mother.

ღ◦ƒεṃαlε◦ღ

- Nikki (Team V Dub) - 11-09-2012 10:52 PM

wow. im going into my senior year and i have never ever had a myspace or facebook. and look at me im not dead. i think their stupid

- sydaustralia - 11-09-2012 10:52 PM

i don't have a facebook and i'm kind of glad. sometimes i wish i did so that i could communicate with people, but at the same time i'm glad i don't have that distraction. plus once you have it, you are tempted to post slutty pictures.

for me, i usually text my friends. but you can always just call them or email.

- soccer4life123 - 11-09-2012 10:52 PM

well im going into high school and i have a myspace. i made one and kept it a secret (like most of my friends) but my effing sis ratted me out. my parents said that i can have a myspace and i came to a agrrement that they can see wats on my myspace WITH ME STANDING NEXT TO THEM
as for the slutty pics
u r better than that; most of my friends post pics w/ their friends just hanging out. ur friends getting guys because of the pics makes it seem like the slutty pics r the only reason why guys want to date them
one day you'll find a guy that likes u for u and not ur slutty pics girl

- Jacques Jake - 11-09-2012 10:52 PM

Accoding to my friend...........

Simply... you just trust your self... we know that facebook is necessary but there are still other websites that will help you better to your problems... Therefore you can still survive using other websites and trust your self that you can survive.

Remember: The most incredible computer is our Brain.
Im Germar Estoque- mr.gerest@yahoo.com

According to me.....

To Keep in touch with your friend, use your telephone or through chat......

- New Akatsuki Girl! - 11-09-2012 10:52 PM

I actually don't like facebook, at all. I only go to myspace to reply to my friend, he left school when we were in 4th grade, so we only talk through myspace or the special occasions (my b-day, his b-day, halloween, my brothers b-day, etc)

''All my friends get boys because they post slutty pics, Im a little bit jealous because they can even go on there (no im not gonna do that)''

Why are most girls interested in boys...it just seems sooo stupid! I mean, are you going to marry him....Sorry!! There other ways..I mean make friends with this hot guy at school (i dunno, tell him you saw someone1 like him at a concert, ask him if he went...talk about the concert if he didnt!), be his friend, maybe hell ask you out....

I really think that skype, messenger, hotmail, yahoo, etc, are better ways of getting boys than myspace and facebook...