This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to survive High School without facebook?
11-09-2012, 10:44 PM
How to survive High School without facebook?
All my friends have one, but Im not allowed to.
I don't have a phone either D:, so how can I possibly communicate with people. I feel so out of the loop!
All my friends get boys because they post slutty pics, Im a little bit jealous because they can even go on there (no im not gonna do that)

Anyway, what do you guys do to stay in touch with friends? D:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::​:::::::::

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:52 PM

Make a facebook, but keep it a secret.

Ads

AIM
it goes on and on

Just get a Facebook and log on whenever your parents aren't home. After that delete the computer history.

If you use Firefox go to Tools>Clear Private Data

Any other browser you can just go to History>Clear Browsing History.

honesty facebook and myspace are
lame!!
I've had one for about 4 years &
it is super boring.
If you want to stay in touch with your friends,
go to the mall with them or invite them
to come to your house or something.
Nothing good will come from posting
dirty pics on the internet.
Boys should like you for who you are
not if you have a facebook duh.

well you cna have myspace?? i dont like facebook
anyway you have
MSN
Yahoo Messenger
IM
and the list goes on and on

You don't need one, trust me. I have one and it's not all it's cracked up to be. You could ask your parents for IM or even e-mail your friends. That's what I did before I had a phone. But whatever happened to calling friends? That's just as good as texting them, if not better.

Home phone, or get a facebook and use it at the library or at a friends house! That's what I did until i was 16. Facebook is nice to have...that's where everyone gets invited to everything, so you can miss a lot without it. Good luck!

honesty facebook and myspace are boring.You could make a youtube that might could work.You can call your friends on your home phone and ask them if they want to come over or spend the night or hang out at the mall or just go somewhere.You could also e-mail them.I won't suggest sneaking and make a account because your parents are probably going to find out because they can check the history, you can delete it but it will still be on your hard drive and everything.Don't be sad I didn't get a cell phone till I was like 15.

"How can I possibly communicate with people..." Come on, you talk to them in person, or you phone them from home! Not haveing a Facebook is not the end of your social life. You will survive. So, your friends get guys with their "slutty" pics...why would you want that sort of guy? Or that sort of friend. There are plenty of teens without Facebook. Either they aren't allowed to have one, or they realize they don't need one, or that they are a waste of their time and they put their efforts into real communication with real people!