Twitist Forums
How to survive High School without facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How to survive High School without facebook? (/thread-39639.html)

Pages: 1 2

How to survive High School without facebook? - Hunter - 11-09-2012 10:44 PM

All my friends have one, but Im not allowed to.
I don't have a phone either D:, so how can I possibly communicate with people. I feel so out of the loop!
All my friends get boys because they post slutty pics, Im a little bit jealous because they can even go on there (no im not gonna do that)

Anyway, what do you guys do to stay in touch with friends? D:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::​:::::::::

- Linda - 11-09-2012 10:52 PM

Make a facebook, but keep it a secret.

- Net - 11-09-2012 10:52 PM

AIM
it goes on and on

- <3 - 11-09-2012 10:52 PM

Just get a Facebook and log on whenever your parents aren't home. After that delete the computer history.

If you use Firefox go to Tools>Clear Private Data

Any other browser you can just go to History>Clear Browsing History.

- Sunshine - 11-09-2012 10:52 PM

honesty facebook and myspace are
lame!!
I've had one for about 4 years &
it is super boring.
If you want to stay in touch with your friends,
go to the mall with them or invite them
to come to your house or something.
Nothing good will come from posting
dirty pics on the internet.
Boys should like you for who you are
not if you have a facebook duh.

- dAmIAnOO - 11-09-2012 10:52 PM

well you cna have myspace?? i dont like facebook
anyway you have
MSN
Yahoo Messenger
IM
and the list goes on and on

- Music Is My Pulse - 11-09-2012 10:52 PM

You don't need one, trust me. I have one and it's not all it's cracked up to be. You could ask your parents for IM or even e-mail your friends. That's what I did before I had a phone. But whatever happened to calling friends? That's just as good as texting them, if not better.

- Lissie - 11-09-2012 10:52 PM

Home phone, or get a facebook and use it at the library or at a friends house! That's what I did until i was 16. Facebook is nice to have...that's where everyone gets invited to everything, so you can miss a lot without it. Good luck!

- Ariel - 11-09-2012 10:52 PM

honesty facebook and myspace are boring.You could make a youtube that might could work.You can call your friends on your home phone and ask them if they want to come over or spend the night or hang out at the mall or just go somewhere.You could also e-mail them.I won't suggest sneaking and make a account because your parents are probably going to find out because they can check the history, you can delete it but it will still be on your hard drive and everything.Don't be sad I didn't get a cell phone till I was like 15.

- highwish892 - 11-09-2012 10:52 PM

Get a screen name.. go on AIM.. everyone goes on that.

Don't go on Facebook behind your parents backs like other people are saying... they can check your history, they can search Facebook, and your name on FB can pop up on Google. So don't.