Twitist Forums
Boy trouble! Please help!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Boy trouble! Please help!? (/thread-48568.html)

Pages: 1 2

- Brittney - 12-05-2012 01:15 PM

Simple. Get to know his friends or find one of your girl friends that is friends with him or his group.. then just have everyone hang out at her house or his house and have them make sure to invite him, Then hopefully he turns up and just talk to him and introduce yourself or have someone else do it. End of the night ask for his number or give him yours. Or just take a chance and just however you are in contact with him ask for his number like through facebook. Or my favorite is leave him a message on facebook saying hey i think you're really cute we should get together sometime and leave your number! Smile good luck!

- Anthony Pena - 12-05-2012 01:15 PM

well women for fuken sake realize the fact that men are the dominant ones , why would u go up to talk to him , its the guys job to do that , but heres the trick to get the guy you want so read this shit good because its basically me helping you , some guys love desperate girls I love them they throw themselves at me it makes me feel good about myself and hey ''free sex'' or free gf whatever , its a win win they feed me with attention too , what more could I ask? lol but I do have the advantage I could ignore her at any moment if the guy is a player its up to him if he wants a date its never the girl , women is too weak , but basically introduce yourself to him , and try not to show too much insecurity I met this desperate girl who introduced herself to me I loved it but then she got picked on too much by a guy it was such a turn off , I basically just got up and left her alone , I mean she wasn't even worth standing up for , just talk to him casually he will get the message , that your desperate for his attention