Twitist Forums
How do i get a guy to know I'm interested in video games? Anyone? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: How do i get a guy to know I'm interested in video games? Anyone? (/thread-50224.html)

Pages: 1 2

- Cathy - 12-11-2012 08:15 AM

when you guys are talking tell him that you are playing your favorite video game (or maybe his) and get into a conversation about that it wont seem like your trying to impress him if you work it into your conversation because he will understand that its just what youre doing Smile With my ex boyfriend I just came straight out and told him I love to play COD Smile he absolutely loved it and actually thought it made me more attractive Smile just tell him and it will all work out Smile

- anonymous - 12-11-2012 08:15 AM

Your best bet is to probably tell him that you like them. A lot of times, the guy will be pleasantly surprised. If you put too much thought into telling him, you're bound to over-analyze and not do it. Think Nike's motto "Just Do It". If you're afraid that he'll think you're just trying to impress him, prove it to him! You don't have to be good at it, but if you act like someone who likes it, he's bound to understand.

- Assassino - 12-11-2012 08:15 AM

change your last name to video games