This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do i get a guy to know I'm interested in video games? Anyone?
12-11-2012, 08:07 AM
How do i get a guy to know I'm interested in video games? Anyone?
There is this guy I really like, who goes to my school. He also knows I like him, but he's okay with it. I mostly talk to him on the Facebook/G-mail, but mostly Facebook. He likes video games, and I can tell he wanted something in common because he asked about video games. He loves video games. But...I think I made him think that I don't like video games because about a month ago when he said he plays video games everyday, I said; 'Well not everyday. Tongue" And he said: "Well I got to go. Bye." I honestly like video games, but I just don't have a chance to play it. How do I get him to know I am interested in gaming without him thinking I'm only asking to "impress" him when I'm really not?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2012, 08:15 AM

Baby but why would you want to do that?? You know I told him to stay away from you

Ads

Hm.. are there any games coming out in the future that interest you? Bring it up and say you can't wait for a certain game to come out and ask what he thinks of that one

Easy. Kick his ass at something. Whatever you both play, and obviously something you're better at.

Well, first of all. How old are you?
If you're young... I don't know how to help you.
But if you're older (18-25) just tell him the truth and be serious... maybe he really had to go that day.
LOVE AND GOOD HEALTH TO YOU!

Mention video games in your conversation

Talk to him about hentai games im sure he plays those all the times. Tell him your favorite positions games and ways to complete sex missions!!!

Be thorough and detailed and prove to him you really do play and enjoy hentai games if the conversation ever arouses!

when you guys are talking tell him that you are playing your favorite video game (or maybe his) and get into a conversation about that it wont seem like your trying to impress him if you work it into your conversation because he will understand that its just what youre doing Smile With my ex boyfriend I just came straight out and told him I love to play COD Smile he absolutely loved it and actually thought it made me more attractive Smile just tell him and it will all work out Smile

Your best bet is to probably tell him that you like them. A lot of times, the guy will be pleasantly surprised. If you put too much thought into telling him, you're bound to over-analyze and not do it. Think Nike's motto "Just Do It". If you're afraid that he'll think you're just trying to impress him, prove it to him! You don't have to be good at it, but if you act like someone who likes it, he's bound to understand.

change your last name to video games