Twitist Forums
How do i get a guy to know I'm interested in video games? Anyone? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: How do i get a guy to know I'm interested in video games? Anyone? (/thread-50224.html)

Pages: 1 2

How do i get a guy to know I'm interested in video games? Anyone? - Brianne - 12-11-2012 08:07 AM

There is this guy I really like, who goes to my school. He also knows I like him, but he's okay with it. I mostly talk to him on the Facebook/G-mail, but mostly Facebook. He likes video games, and I can tell he wanted something in common because he asked about video games. He loves video games. But...I think I made him think that I don't like video games because about a month ago when he said he plays video games everyday, I said; 'Well not everyday. Tongue" And he said: "Well I got to go. Bye." I honestly like video games, but I just don't have a chance to play it. How do I get him to know I am interested in gaming without him thinking I'm only asking to "impress" him when I'm really not?

- ? - 12-11-2012 08:15 AM

Baby but why would you want to do that?? You know I told him to stay away from you

- Big Daddy - 12-11-2012 08:15 AM

Hm.. are there any games coming out in the future that interest you? Bring it up and say you can't wait for a certain game to come out and ask what he thinks of that one

- Nate - 12-11-2012 08:15 AM

Easy. Kick his ass at something. Whatever you both play, and obviously something you're better at.

- Aaronn - 12-11-2012 08:15 AM

Casually mention some game related things in ur convo. This can help u two start a convo regarding gaming and u can slowly mention more and more. Make it seem natural and not forced. If it's something you genuinely like it should not be hard.

- Justyne - 12-11-2012 08:15 AM

Out the blue ask him if you two could play a game together sometime. No getting around that... He can deny or accept you. Either way it goes, it's not the end of the world.

- KaylaBeth - 12-11-2012 08:15 AM

Suggest you guys play video games sometime.

- ashley - 12-11-2012 08:15 AM

Well, first of all. How old are you?
If you're young... I don't know how to help you.
But if you're older (18-25) just tell him the truth and be serious... maybe he really had to go that day.
LOVE AND GOOD HEALTH TO YOU!

- Garry - 12-11-2012 08:15 AM

Mention video games in your conversation

- A - 12-11-2012 08:15 AM

Talk to him about hentai games im sure he plays those all the times. Tell him your favorite positions games and ways to complete sex missions!!!

Be thorough and detailed and prove to him you really do play and enjoy hentai games if the conversation ever arouses!