Twitist Forums
GIRLS I NEED YOUR HELP...does she like me? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook notifications (/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: GIRLS I NEED YOUR HELP...does she like me? (/thread-51342.html)

Pages: 1 2

- smokacig - 12-15-2012 03:12 PM

dont ever take advice about girls on girls

- brazilian king - 12-15-2012 03:12 PM

Your problem is you're shy. Put light pressure on her to find out she like you

- Melanie - 12-15-2012 03:12 PM

Sounds like high school drama. the beginning of relationships are supposed to be easy and full of puppy love....good luck

- Alexa - 12-15-2012 03:12 PM

Just go straight up to whichever one and hit on them. Tell them you like them, flirt ask her out. make a move. Express your feelings for her. If it's mutual and she accepts, great! It's all about trial and error. If she declines, well at least now you know where she stands and can move on to the other girl, and so on.

- Joe - 12-15-2012 03:12 PM

OK.

- The Bro - 12-15-2012 03:12 PM

Bro, I'm not about to read an essay.

But ey, if you're a true bro, she likes you!

- Megan - 12-15-2012 03:12 PM

She probably likes you! But her friends might not like you so are just giving her crap because they know and its annoying them. You should go talk to her, in private! Or maybe after school? Ask her out on a date! Whats the worst that could happen? she could say no! thats all!

Hope I helped!! =D

- Abbie V - 12-15-2012 03:12 PM

jeez dude you can write. Well it sounds like they are messing with you so fight fire with fire. Mess with them, flirt with Friend A, ignore the girl you like and talk casually to Friend B.

Good luck, cause trust me you need it xx

- Abbie V - 12-15-2012 03:12 PM

I got confused. Very.
But in general... there's too much possibility, since I don't know the situation much. E.g.:

(1) Is there any possibility your fb had been hacked? Because A looked like..sometimes hates you, sometimes nice to you. Probably someone accessed your account and post sth weird then delete it. Have you ever log in to fb outside your own PC? (Friends', library, etc). Third party programs? Anything?
(2) If it's not your fb, then it's A's fb. It keeps bothering my mind that she's nice...but not nice...but nice... and then there's this: "She turned from smiling to having a blank expression." ← are you sure it's not a CONFUSED expression?
(3) Well, if the two above is impossible, the other possibility is: A likes the girl. Is A a guy? No? Then she's a ... well, lesbian. Or bi. She was being nice to you when she's around A or A's friends. Including fb...you know how girls are...they even go to the toilet together.
(4) Why did you keep adding A? Just leave it. You like the girl, not A, if I'm not mistaken? Why don't you just ask A, "what's wrong with you?"
(5) Why are you so shy? Just ask the girl in person (just the two of you), say that you like her. Ask if she likes you too.

"I added Friend A on facebook again the day before my birthday and she accepted it and wrote on my wall the next day saying "happy birthday timmm!!!!!" the girl I like, Friend B, and other people liked that post. 2 months later, friend A said that I don't have the social status to talk to the girl, and deleted and blocked me on facebook."
"I got a notification that the girl I like posted on my wall. She deleted it immediately. I went to my e-mail and it said "ew e" She said that Friend B told her that it was my birthday and she was going to post on my wall, but she deleted it and her friend freaked out on the keyboard and it ended up on my wall."
  ↑↑↑
(6) It's been a year that two birthdays had passed??? Who freaked out? D? Well anyways, if what B said is true, then it's clearly the girl likes you.

Yes I think this is such a "high school drama". If you want it to keep it simple, don't bother about A, B, or C. Or D or whoever. Just focus on the girl. Ask her out. Everything else doesn't matter.

- Princess of Love - 12-15-2012 03:12 PM

It seems like they are playing games.I mean add you,delete you,its really childish.They may know that you like the girl and they are probably talking about you behind your back.Honestly to me it seems like they are playing games.I think you should gather up the courage to tell the girl how it feels.So then you'll know if she likes you or is she just playing games.That way you can move on.Good luck