Twitist Forums
Why are there some very overly sensitive people on the Internet? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter DirectMessage DM (/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Why are there some very overly sensitive people on the Internet? (/thread-52777.html)

Pages: 1 2

- Ms Karen - 01-06-2013 11:30 AM

Because there are overly sensitive people in this world and many people do have mental illness. Most of these people wind up getting on the Internet (worldwide web) and they can get the kind of attention that they think they desire. They don't have to worry about being found out (for the most part) because most sites allow people to be anonymous. Sometimes it's good to take a break from the Internet and get yourself together so you don't get sucked into the drama of other people.

- tehabwa - 01-06-2013 11:30 AM

Well, now you know. If you post negative comments on a fan site, the fans will respond.

Why are you surprised?

Insulting someone that other people admire makes them mad. This isn't brain surgery.

- Pearl L - 01-06-2013 11:30 AM

those people are not well in their heads

- Sue B - 01-06-2013 11:30 AM

Well, yes, their not all well in the head. I find that when I have posted questions, the ones who jump down my throat and of the same ones whom I may have in my life with the same problems. I have also noticed that many people don't even read the whole post. They just jump to conclusions. Don't worry about them, they can't face truth.`