Twitist Forums
Help me understand #Cutforbieber?!?!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter Trends (/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Help me understand #Cutforbieber?!?!? (/thread-54293.html)

Pages: 1 2

- Tyrone - 01-16-2013 10:28 AM

I'm not really a pro-weed person, but I mean, cutting yourself because a celebrity smoked a little? Really? I'm not saying it's okay for him to do that, but some people are so irrational. What the fuck is tearing up your wrists going to do?

- Hold - 01-16-2013 10:30 AM

4Chan is just trolling to show how gullible people, particularly some Bieber fans, actually are. They did something similar in October, remember #baldforbieber? The Biebs thinks it's 9Gag's fault when it was really just 4Chan.

- Elizabeth Midford - 01-16-2013 10:34 AM

I heard 4Chan wanted to do a prank, so they all used that hashtag with fake pictures(They're real, but not for Beiber, if you get what I mean). They want to have other girls believe it and start cutting themselves. Apparantly some have.
That's wayyyyy overboard, on both sides, if you ask me.
I myself am a self-harmer (no, everyone. I don't want help and I only do it like 3-5 times a month) and not only do I think this is wrong, but it also will make real self-harmers more afraid to come out, for fear of being associated with insane obsessed people.

- Jess Rugg - 01-16-2013 10:44 AM

What they are doing is stupid and attention seeking. It is totally separate to people like you who struggle with this unfortunate problem(?). I have stood by my brother and my best friends side as they themselves struggled to get better. I think it is a bit sad of how your friends are acting. While they are a lot of attention seeking 'cutters' out there, it is a real problem for others and to group it all together is saddening.
I would love to tell you to not feel offended by what is being said, but I know how hard that can be. Know that you are not part of this group, and that you are a strong individual and not let attention seeking idiots get you down.

- bigeggnog552 - 01-16-2013 10:52 AM

sorry but it's sick.
Who ever started it should seriously needs to take a step back and rethink.

Selfharm is not a joke. And Justin isn't worth that. No one is. And it's cruel and insensitive to people who suffer from depression.

- Mischief - 01-16-2013 11:01 AM

its really fucking irrational of all the other things you could do than disgrace others like seriously what in the actual fuck and anyway its just marijuana hes a teen hes famous let him do what he wants with himself their not changing anything its his life they should stay out of it to an extent i know he famous blahblahblah he asked for this whatever but really hop off his nuts and dont cut yourself when you lil shits of beliebers have no reason too