Twitist Forums
What do people find so great about facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: What do people find so great about facebook? (/thread-56182.html)

Pages: 1 2

- Masto - 01-20-2013 08:44 PM

maybe a lot of your friends are bored with their lives. Smile don't let it bother you.

- uugnishka - 01-20-2013 08:44 PM

I think people find facebook great because it has good game applications on it. On the game,' Fashion Wars', the more people you have in your posse, and the higher your level, the better paying jobs you can do. The reason why people add random strangers is because they join their posse or group. Once you add them as a friend and add them to your posse, you can remove them as a friend but they will remain in your posse. I hope i helped.

- infernus_16 - 01-20-2013 08:44 PM

It's a social utility. Similar to myspace. Initially, back when I had myspace, I made a facebook, but there were only a few of my friends using it. So I didn't bother to update it much.

Eventually, more and more of my friends switched over to facebook. Now, only three or four of my friends still update their myspace, but a majority are active on facebook.

To sum it up, you'll be where your friends are. You're not going to use a social network when none of your friends are on it. Twitter for example. It seems very popular, but none of my friends use it. I have a twitter account, but I don't use it since it's of no importance to me

- Smith - 01-20-2013 08:44 PM

The great thing people find about facebook is privacy and chat option at facebook. People like the privacy which facebook provides to its users. The best thing about facebook is you can get online at facebook by which you can know that which of your friends are coming online at facebook.

- joker - 01-20-2013 08:44 PM

I think, {for me anyways}, i get to catch up with people i usually dont get to see, ever!! I am able to keep in touch with my folks down in Mich. Penn. and Flor. So really, it allows people to always be with the ones they care about, but can't see!!

- astrozier1 - 01-20-2013 08:44 PM

well it has reconnected me with people from elementary school serious and that warms my heart i never thought i would see these people again