Twitist Forums
my married ex wants to meet for a night? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: my married ex wants to meet for a night? (/thread-61950.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- E&L - 02-17-2013 11:31 PM

He likes you just as much as he did back then when he was cheating on you. Wake up, he thinks this would be an easy booty call for him. He figures that if you would meet with a married man then you realize that it's NOT for a relationship, only uncommitted sex.

- zorathruster - 02-17-2013 11:31 PM

Until he gets a cooperative partner...he isn't cheating.

- DD - 02-17-2013 11:31 PM

Listen pay back is a Bitc* You need to tell him yes I would LOVE to meet up for the night THEN contact his wife secretly have her there to to help you "meet him for the night" LMFAO

- Sorin - 02-17-2013 11:31 PM

ignore him... do something funny.. it's better.

- Smartstuff - 02-17-2013 11:31 PM

He's got mental issues and needs therapy. That being said, don't meet him or you are as bad as he is. People like him never change unless they get serious help. Stay away... be a good person... and find a man of your own to love and spend the rest of your life with. Oh, and say a prayer for your ex's wife... poor thing. She's in for quite a devastation... she'll have to go through a lot of pain before she moves on from this man.

I hate when the other person gets hurt. Ugh... it's so awful.

Good luck!

- Rox - 02-17-2013 11:31 PM

well, one of my best guy friends is just like that, even if he's going out with someone is like he's single, what i would do if i was u i would just ignore hes messages, guys like him would cheat on any girl they don't care. well i hope you do the right decision

- LEYKIS 101 - 02-17-2013 11:31 PM

Yes he still likes you just for sex!!! He's married!!! Why get involved with that mess!!!

- Dragonfly Girl - 02-17-2013 11:31 PM

Please value yourself more than that. He just wants to use you, it's not that he likes you.. he thinks you'd be an easy lay since he knows you loved him. He's a piece of crap for cheating on his wife, so why would you like him at all? You're not considering actually doing it, are you? I'm sure you're a better person than that. It would take a horrible, selfish kind of ho to go through with something as grossly sleazy as that.

- pretty n - 02-17-2013 11:31 PM

Dont say yes, this guy is a cheater and you know it. You are lucky you did'nt marry him, he was gonna do the same to you so just stay away from guys like this because they will always break your heart.

- Ann - 02-17-2013 11:31 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Nothing but heartache.