This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
my married ex wants to meet for a night?
02-17-2013, 11:23 PM
my married ex wants to meet for a night?
im 34/f and when i was 18 i fell in love with a guy i was dating. he two timed me and it took years to get over him. he's now married and contacted me via facebook ad wants to meet for a night. why does he always cheat even on his wife and why does he want to meet wit me. do you think he still likes me?
why did he marry her in the first plce? why does he want to cheat on his wife? do you think he loves her or did he marry her for security?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-17-2013, 11:31 PM

Eeew. Sloppy seconds, stay away.

Ads

do not do it.

He wants to rail you. Id stay away.

he thinks he can get another drawer with you and his wife on other side of drawer shut.
you took years of waste time. Don't take it.

please.

Because he is scum.
He seems to like everything with a vagina.
Obviously, you are not special to him or he wouldn't have cheated on you in the first place.

Nothing good can come out of you spending a night with him. Sounds like you are better off without him for reasons you already stated - he 2 timed you.
Don't let a crush when you were 18 compromise your morals and your self-esteem.

Why would you even consider???

The fact you asked means youre still hung up on the guy. Send her the Facebook conversation, unfriend him, and walk away. You are doing youreself NO GOOD by staying hung up on this loser.

Wow, so he cheated on you back then and wants to cheat on his wife with you now?

Pleawse tell me you see the pattern here.

Don't meet up with him. Tell him to go back to his wife and never speak to him again. He is a LOSER with a capital L.

Your ex wants you as well as his wife. He is a cheat and always will be, you are well rid of him. Please do not get involved again, he is your ex for a reason. I would wager that he has cheated constantly on his present wife as well as you in the past;take my advice and leave him in the past.