Twitist Forums
my married ex wants to meet for a night? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: my married ex wants to meet for a night? (/thread-61950.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

my married ex wants to meet for a night? - Blondie - 02-17-2013 11:23 PM

im 34/f and when i was 18 i fell in love with a guy i was dating. he two timed me and it took years to get over him. he's now married and contacted me via facebook ad wants to meet for a night. why does he always cheat even on his wife and why does he want to meet wit me. do you think he still likes me?
why did he marry her in the first plce? why does he want to cheat on his wife? do you think he loves her or did he marry her for security?

- lady - 02-17-2013 11:31 PM

Eeew. Sloppy seconds, stay away.

- misscacazzy - 02-17-2013 11:31 PM

do not do it.

- Craven Moorhead - 02-17-2013 11:31 PM

He wants to rail you. Id stay away.

- rise up the air - 02-17-2013 11:31 PM

he thinks he can get another drawer with you and his wife on other side of drawer shut.
you took years of waste time. Don't take it.

please.

- Stupid Flanders - 02-17-2013 11:31 PM

Because he is scum.
He seems to like everything with a vagina.
Obviously, you are not special to him or he wouldn't have cheated on you in the first place.

Nothing good can come out of you spending a night with him. Sounds like you are better off without him for reasons you already stated - he 2 timed you.
Don't let a crush when you were 18 compromise your morals and your self-esteem.

- justme - 02-17-2013 11:31 PM

Why would you even consider???

- Julyguy76 - 02-17-2013 11:31 PM

The fact you asked means youre still hung up on the guy. Send her the Facebook conversation, unfriend him, and walk away. You are doing youreself NO GOOD by staying hung up on this loser.

- Eljeran - 02-17-2013 11:31 PM

Are you an idiot or something? "does he still like me" GOD! I hate women, they are so pathetic! NO! He doesn't like you, he wants to screw around with you just like he did behind your back when you were 18. He likes his ego stroked, that is all he likes.

- Maxi - 02-17-2013 11:31 PM

He is your ex for reason......remember it took you years to get over that reason........don't open yourself up to more hurt just because he has never changed his poor behaviour.... tll him sure you would love to meet with him and his wife as you have so much in common....a partner who cheats...then delete and block him and don't think any more about this jerk