Twitist Forums
Have you ever wanted to just "quit" the internet? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Have you ever wanted to just "quit" the internet? (/thread-62413.html)

Pages: 1 2

- Happysnake320 - 02-19-2013 02:15 PM

yeah, I got fed up with it all and pulled the plug on it all, so to say. deleted my email accounts (except the one associated with this profile, b/c it was for work) and it was so nice Smile I have a FB now, because it's the only way my hubby's family and my family all talk- they all hate phones, so we stay connected that way, so it's more of a family network than a social network...but yeah, I hate social-media....I don't have cable, I don't watch tv, I read and sing instead Smile only answer questions on here when I'm waiting for replies from family members Smile can't blame you for un-plugging, more power to you! have fun with your new-found freedom, it feels great Smile

- Malikha - 02-19-2013 02:15 PM

hell ya !!! >_< they should really close the internet after 3 or 4 hours a day lml

- Sage - 02-19-2013 02:15 PM

I often quit the internet. I use my Facebook just about as often as I clean my room (never at best). I don't even remember the password to anything else, the only reason I can even get on this is because it's saved. I use the internet for two things; telling several hundred strangers how I feel on daily basis via a somewhat failing self-help social account, and finding information. Frankly, I despise social networking sites and actually make an effort to assure my friends don't add me on Facebook. I have a phone. If they want to talk to me, they can call me (apparently this makes me antisocial).

- Lone Woof - 02-19-2013 02:15 PM

Nah. It makes me a lot of money every year.