Twitist Forums
Do you think rick ross is a bad rapper and horrible person? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Do you think rick ross is a bad rapper and horrible person? (/thread-62599.html)

Pages: 1 2

- Toaster waffles - 02-20-2013 06:48 AM

He isn't bad at rapping, but I just can't take him seriously; for him to be on TruTV's "World's Dumbest" and be a former correctional officer then flaunt about "smoking weed" and having a drug empire, I just can't take him seriously.

Well, as for him being a horrible person, I don't know. If he is a dead beat dad, leaving his son/daughter for solid reasons, then no, he isn't -- but if he did leave just for the sake of it, then, still no, I don't believe in horrible people, just choices that reflect on you. And I have a dead beat mother, so I can say that.

" he can barley speak English its like pure ebonix and he so self adsorbed he has a chain of his face" -- *facepalm*.

"Hwy do we allow people like this to get famus" -- Well, it starts out with a dream. They send the mixtape/demo tape to a label, and they sign him/her. With proper publication and publishing, this gets mainstreamed through the radio; and mindless people follow whatever the radio and social media says. Some people allow it, some people don't.

Overall, I don't like Rick Ross's music. It's just my opinion, though.

- Emelen - 02-20-2013 06:48 AM

Let me ring a friend, no but seriously: awswery is so right hes ok as a rapper i liked him when he first came out b4 i figured him out any you must not know that he stole that name from a real crack dealer the biggest in history and hes know being sued by him because he got himseld out of a life sentance after teaching himself to read also rick rosses beard is fake but deff peep this vid of the real rick ross http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rr-svL4YU… you can see how he even copied the beard and bald head so no hes a ok rapper and a horrible person that im choking with his own titi Better get to the fridge as there's a cake with my name on it!