Twitist Forums
Would you rather get rid of one direction or justin bieber? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter Trends (/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Would you rather get rid of one direction or justin bieber? (/thread-6455.html)

Pages: 1 2

- Happyapparel421 - 10-12-2012 08:10 AM

Justin beiber, I like 1D's personalities & voices better

- wwJd Grace - 10-12-2012 08:10 AM

one direction

- OneDLuver - 10-12-2012 08:10 AM

justin bieber. hes really awesome too but OMG IF SOMEONE GOT RID OF ONE DIRECTION I WOULD ................ATTACK THEM WITH CARROTS.. YEAH ONE DIRECTIION IS THE BEST.

- Sarah N - 10-12-2012 08:10 AM

I'd want to say both, but One Direction is worse. At least more people would recognize Bieber for what he is - a talentless, annoying effeminate fleabag - but they shower Wand Erection - um One Direction with undeserved praise.

Plus, One Direction is effectively Justin Bieber times 5 in terms of badness. No contest there.

Now let me crank up some Judas Priest.

- David - 10-12-2012 08:10 AM

Bieber

- Caroline - 10-12-2012 08:10 AM

Justin Bieber!Definetly!He sings like a girl and I love 1D because of Harry Styles!I love u Harry!

- Alex - 10-12-2012 08:10 AM

I'm with u Caroline! i love Harry to!!! hes hot and cute!! defenatly withough a dought Justin Beiber!! ive hated him for who knows how long and if i had the chance to get rid of one of them it would DEFENATLY be Justin Bieber!!!

- Jenny Ochoa - 10-12-2012 08:10 AM

well i wouldnt get rid of any of them, you should just get used to it. why would you even post a question like this ? its stupid and immature, theres no point of it . your a bad person if you would want to get rid of anybody let lone stars who make alot of people happy. so get over it just like you have some type of star that you like we all do and who cares if you dont want to see it then just mark it a spam or just dont even get on twitter .

- H@rryPotterFREAK - 10-12-2012 08:10 AM

GET RID OF JUSTIN BIEBER! Please!!!!
I think One Direction are great (and cute) boys with a lot of talent, but what makes them really special is that they are extremely down to earth and they don't let their fame get to their head. What happens on Twitter has nothing to do with them personally, so you shouldn't judge based on that. Specially since it happens with Justin Bieber as well.